Saturday, October 01, 2005

Easter travel

I went to Berlin at Easter time and it was a real learning experience. To learn more about the Cold War and History from a local tour guide who was interesting and informative was fantastic. I met a Singaporean student to hang out with for a bit before heading on to Poland by train. I only explored Warsaw because i was there a short time. I found Warsaw a concretified (if that’s a word) city, not many green areas, but the History was again also very interesting. I was a bit lonely to be honest as my flatmate had not joined up with me in Berlin as planned (he got a new job just before leaving). Glad I went of course and would like to head to Krakow at some point, hoping when that ex-flatmate I was talking about marries his Polish girlfriend some time next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home